- This doll is super cute in her Stacey® Nite Lightning™ Doll by Bill Greening
- The doll has never been removed from the box and I actually removed the tissue paper for this photo shoot.
- She also comes with the original shipper.
- This doll is from my personal collection and has never been removed from the box or displayed.
- My dolls are in a storage locker and they ALL deserve much better homes so they can be enjoyed!
- Please see photos for details
- Please check out my other designer Barbie's for sale.
In the swinging 60s, London was the center of cool. Everything was groovy and Barbie® doll, always the hipster, was setting trends with her new friend from across the pond. It's time once again to say "Cheerio, Luv" to a favorite from 1969 — Stacey® Nite Lightning™. This wonderful re-creation includes the Twist 'n Turn™ body and a fabulous ensemble of an electric blue swing coat, metallic "shag" dress, and blue hose and shoes. She also comes with a marvelously mod, geometric-patterned swimsuit! This version features a slightly modified reproduction of the original package lid, including the striking, stylized illustration from 1969. Inside, you'll find a slightly modified reprinting of the original booklet. Blimey — it's fab having Stacey® Nite Lightning™ back again!
Label: Gold Label®
Vintage Reproduction by: Bill Greening
Release Date: 2/1/2006
Quantity Produced: 7700
SKU #: J0964