- This doll is super cute in her 45th Anniversary Ken Reproduction Fashion
- The doll has never been removed from the box.
- You gotta admire how the face of Ken has evolved.
- He includes the clear outside cover with the 45th anniversary stamped on it.
- This doll is from my personal collection and has never been removed from the box or displayed.
- My dolls are in a storage locker and they ALL deserve much better homes so they can be enjoyed!
- Please see photos for details and ask any questions before bidding.
- Please email with questions and check out my other designer Barbie's on sale.
In 1961, Barbie® was introduced to a true doll — Ken®! This blue-eyed dreamboat was completely cute and incredibly athletic — and always up for a date at the beach with the quintessential California girl. Forty-five years later, Ken® is still an adorable, all-American doll! Ready for another perfect day at the Pacific, Ken® Doll wears a re-creation of the first-ever Ken® fashion — sleek red swimming trunks, set off with a bright yellow, terry towel and red sandals. This handsome reproduction Ken® Doll comes in a re-creation of the 1961 package lid, which includes reproductions of the original, whimsical art and a reproduction booklet.
Release Date: 11/15/2006
SKU #: J0953