Collector Edition Release Date: 1/1/1997 Product Code: 17137 A portrait in elegance, this 1997 Classique Collection Barbie® doll features a striking combination of black and white in a timeless silhouette. Created by designer Ann Driskill, Romantic Interlude Barbie® makes a strong statement in a long, black velvety coat that opens to reveal an off-white satin underskirt. Rhinestone buttons highlight the bodice and hat with a simple spray of black and white feathers completing one of the most elegant Barbie® ensembles ever. Underneath her skirt, she wears black boots to complete the outfit. Her hair is flatteringly bobbed at her chin and she has rooted eyelashes.
- Dolls are from my personal collection and have never been removed from the box or displayed
- My dolls are in a storage locker and they ALL deserve much better homes so they can be enjoyed!
- Please see photos for details - box is not perfect.
- Price sticker is on the front of the box and I purchased her from K B Toys.
- Her outfit is worth every penny.
- Please check out my other designer dolls for sale.