Let the experts guide you and your cooking family through 300 delicious recipes from the most watched cooking show on public television! ~ Get cooking in America’s Test Kitchen! America’s beloved cooking show spent hundreds of hours testing 300 recipes that span everything from entrees to delectable desserts, so all you have to do is follow their lead and have fun cooking. Watch technique videos, listen to instructions, and use voice commands as the software walks you through every step of the cooking process. ~ Everyone’s a chef! Make friends or family an official part of your cooking circle and give everyone tasks based on their skill level in the kitchen, including customizing whether individual cooks can use knives or stove tops. Cooking can be a breeze when it’s a family affair, so gather the whole gang in the kitchen and have fun! ~ Shop and sort with the DS! Browse recipes and mark necessary ingredients, then take your DS to the store and check off your shopping list. You can also search for and sort recipes by ingredients, calorie count, cooking time, family favorites, and more.
Need help with dinner? Prepare more than 300 recipes easily using your Nintendo DS for guidance. The recipes have been created by editors, food scientists, tasters and cookware specialists and tested and perfected by three dozen cooks to ensure delicious results. Use their culinary expertise to create a meal with on-screen prompts and helpful how-to videos. Make tonight's dinner one your family won't forget.
America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking helps you prepare a variety of recipes that are sure to please. The search function allows you to find recipes based on ingredients, difficulty, cooking time or calorie count and rate favorite recipes for easy retrieval at a later time. Several Nintendo DS users can access select recipes at once, even without the game card, to allow the whole family to help in the fun of meal preparation.
- Features 300 recipes created by editors, food scientists, tasters and cookware specialists in America's Test Kitchen and tested and perfected by three dozen cooks
- Rate favorite recipes and browse recipes by ingredients, difficulty, cooking time or calorie count
- Prompts appear on-screen to help you learn various cooking terms
- Helpful how-to videos provide additional assistance
- Age-appropriate kitchen tasks allow younger helpers to get in on the fun
- Transmit select recipes wirelessly to other Nintendo DS users
- Handwriting-recognition software allows you to take notes to add to your recipe